Greetings from your Nu Upsilon President!
Welcome to the chapter if you are a new member and welcome to all current members! The Nu Upsilon Chapter of Sigma Honor Society of Nursing is located at Grand Canyon University and has almost 2,500 active members around the world. Within the last year, our chapter has increased our active members by almost five times.
Some chapter goals and initiatives include:
- Infuse Joy!
- Become the largest member-focused Sigma chapter to allow significant opportunities for individual professional growth for our members.
- Share accomplishments
- Increase volunteers for chapter committees
- Network with other members via the chapter discussion board and social media
- Develop and utilize methods and innovative technology to ensure benefits for members outside the greater Phoenix area.
- Increase Nu Upsilon service projects to benefit your communities including those across the nation.
Welcome to all of your newly inducted member! Kudos to our members who do exciting scholarly work; we would love to highlight your accomplishments on our chapter website. Please send info and pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact me at email@example.com if you would like to volunteer on a committee. You do not have to be local. Watch for opportunities for volunteering, scholarships, service projects, and much, much more. Connect with us via FaceBook, Twitter, and Instagram. Plus be sure to check out the awesome photo albums and newsletters under the “Resources” tab.
Thanks to everyone for your participation and service to Nu Upsilon, Sigma, & our great nursing profession! We look forward to exciting times ahead.
“Get wisdom----how much better it is than gold! And get understanding----- it is preferable to silver.” Proverbs 16:16